Well, Christmas has come and gone so 2014 is almost over ... and I have plenty to celebrate.
Having scored a Silver and two Bronze awards on my first foray into the International Loupe Awards last year, my entry this year has delivered a total of nine awards in the Open competition!
I've been awarded six Bronze awards in the Landscape photography category and another three Bronze awards in the Science and Nature photography category.
All awarded photographs have come from personal work, rather than client commissions.
The images shown in the slideshow at the top of this post feature:
- Park Hyatt Sydney and Sydney Harbour Bridge in NSW
- Victoria Bridge and Brisbane CBD in Queensland
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park at sunset in the United States
The remainder of the images, in order as shown, depict:
- Sunrise at Point Arkwright on Queensland's Sunshine Coast
- Sydney Harbour including the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Driftwood on a beach
- A green tree frog
- Upper Antelope Canyon on Navajo Nation land near Page, Arizona
- The SS Dicky wreck at Dicky's Beach near Caloundra on Queensland's Sunshine Coast
Have a wonderful year and best wishes for 2015!