As the year comes to an end, it's always nice to recap the past 12 months and take time to reflect on your achievements.
Looking back over the whole of this year, I'm pretty happy to say there's been quite a few highlights:
- Shooting for numerous new, high-calibre clients, including:
- International hotel brand Best Western Plus
- International lighting design consultancy firm Electrolight
- International student accommodation website Student.com
- America's largest circulating metropolitan newspaper The New York Times
- The Australian division of British retailer WHSmith
- Sydney agency Design Suite, for whom I created imagery for a lease-marketing campaign for global asset management company Brookfield Commercial Operations
- Leading Gold Coast architectural firm Hamilton Hayes Henderson
- Greater Springfield masterplan developer Springfield Land Corporation
- Multiple 2015 HIA/DIA award-winning Ultraspace architectural interior designers
- Collecting 3 Silver awards at the AIPP Queensland Professional Photography Awards
- Exhibiting my fine art landscape prints at Aspire Gallery in Paddington
- My first RAW Brisbane showcase
- Selection by an art curation company of 4 of my photographs for reproduction as wall graphics in the operating theatre of the new Mater Private Hospital Springfield
Personally, this year has been a mixed bag. Plenty to celebrate including the birth of my brother's second child - my first nephew - and my brother-in-law's wedding which involved my second trip to the United States in 24 months, but challenging having lost my father in October due to complications following a heart bypass operation.
I'm hoping 2016 delivers even greater highs without any more sorrow.
Have a wonderful new year everyone and may 2016 be joyous and prosperous for all!